Here is a fall makeup tutorial using the Urban Decay Vice 2 palette. All products used in this tutorial are listed below the video.
Urban Decay Vice 2:
What I'm wearing on my nails:
Revlon Brilliant Strength Nail Enamel - Beguile
- NYX Eyeshadow Base - White
- Mary Kay Mineral eyeshadow - Sweet Cream
- Urban Decay Vice 2 palette eyeshadows - Toxic, Rewind, Stash, Lovestruck, Strike
- Rimmel London ScandalEYES waterproof Kohl - Black
- LOreal Laquer Liner - Blackest Black
- Maybelline Colossal Cat Eye Mascara
- Almay TLC 16H Foundation
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Spot Concealer
- Sonia Kashuk Brighting Powder
- Smashbox Bronze Lights - Suntan Matte
- Benefit Rockateur blush
- Sephora MicroSmooth Baked Illuminator - Stardust
- Rimmel London 1000 Kisses Lipliner - Tiramisu
- NYX Jumbo Lip Pencil - Pecan
Thanks for watching!
Krystal aka MakeupNme
FTC Disclaimer: All products mentioned were purchased by me. All opinions are honest and my own.