Last week I puchased the Essie - Lapis of Luxury nail polish at Ulta. This is part of essie's Resort collection. I've been wanting a nice blue nail polish and bammm, this one stood out. I applied three coats although you only really need two. It gives off a nice shine. I'm loving it!
Thursday, April 29, 2010
Here is a bronze and blue look I did over a month ago using all drugstore products. I'm really loving the new Rimmel London Glam Eyez eyeshadow in Spiced Bronze.
- NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil - Milk
- Palladio Baked eyeshadow - Champagne
- Rimmel London Glam Eyez - Spiced Bronze
- L'Oreal HIP eyeshadow Duo - Roaring (BLUE color)
- Palladio Herbal eyeshadow - Black Raven
- Maybelline Studio Gel Liner - Blackest Black
- Rimmel London Max Volume Lash Mascara - Extreme Black
- Milani Powder Mosaics - Sunset Spice
- Hard Candy Painted Lady Lipstick - Fire Alarm