Saturday, November 20, 2010

Review: Rimmel London Lash Accelerator Mascara

Hi Beauties,
I really love the Rimmel London Lash Accelerator Mascara!!!!    It has an Avec Grow Lash Complex in it which is suppose to lengthen your lashes 117% after using it for 30 days and lengthen them 80% instantly (according to the packaging).  I think those numbers are a weebit far fetched!  LOL.

It instantly lenghtens my lashes but I wouldn't say 80%.....I used this mascara for over 2 months and it didn't increase the length of my lashes over that period of time.  My lashes are the same length as they were before i started using the mascara, but I do love the brush and the formula!  I like how it makes my lashes look after application! 




Review and Demo video!



Video on the 30 day post usage!

No comments: