Wednesday, September 18, 2013

TARTE Coral Crush Amazonian Clay Eye & Cheek Palette:



Hey Guys,
In this tutorial I am using the NEW TARTE Coral Crush Amazonian Clay Eye & Cheek Palette that I purchased from Sephora.com.  I love the colors in this palette and the fact that you get everything in one palette (6 eyeshadows, a matte bronzer, a highlight and a blush).  


How are you?  So...My blog has been neglected long enough!!! I am going to make it a point to start posting all my videos on my blog from this point on.  No more excuses! lol



TARTE Coral Crush Amazonian Clay Eye & Cheek Palette:http://www.sephora.com/coral-crush-am...





WHAT I'M WEARING ON MY NAILS:

  • Sally Hansen - Royal Invite

PRODUCTS USED:
  • Too Faced Shadow Insurance
  • Tarte Coral Crush Palette - Eyeshadows, Park Ave Princess Bronzer, Carefree Blush and Champagne Highlighter
  • NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow pencil in Lavender
  • Jordana 12HR Made to Last Eyeliner Pencil - Brown
  • Tarte Amazonian Pressed Powder - Fair
  • YSL Shocking Mascara - Black
  • Tarte Amazonian Clay Foundation - Medium
  • NYX HD Photogenic Concealer - Porcelain
  • Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie Lipstick - FlyHigh
  • Maybelline Color Sensational Lipgloss - Lavender Lavish (limited edition)



Thanks for watching!
Krystal aka MakeupNme




No comments: