Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Orange Fall / Autumn Smokey Eye - Smokey Eye Series/Collab

Hi! ;)
Shannon (ShayShaySweetie04) and I decided to do a Fall smokey eye for our Smokey eye series/collab.  Since orange is a perfect color for Autumn / Fall, I thought I would create a wearable look using it.  It's generally not a color I would wear, but I actually like the way it turned out!  What do you think?




 

 ..::PRODUCTS USED::..

EYES:
* UD Primer Potion - Eden
* Ulta eyeshadow - Naked
* MAC eyeshadows - Haux, Rule, Star Violet, & Bronze
* L'Oreal Wear Infinite eyeshadow - Lush Raven
* Sonia Kashuk gel eyeliner - Ebony
* Rimmel London Lash Accelerator Mascara

CHEEKS:
* Physicians Formula Healthy Wear Bronzer - Fair
* Too Faced Beautifying Blush - Papa Don't Peach

LIPS:
* Rimmel London 1000 Kisses Lipliner - Tiramisu
* Covergirl Lip Perfection Lipstick - Delish


Here is Shannon's Fall smokey eye!
Check out here tutorial here:



<3 Krystal aka MakeupNme


No comments: