Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Haul / Swatches: L'Oreal Project Runway Limited Edition Collection

Hey Beauties!
I posted a haul video on Sept 26, 2011 with the new L'Oreal Project Runway (LE) Collection.  I found this collection at my local Walgreens when they were having a BOGO on L'Oreal products.  The cashier also gave me $1 off each product with the $1 off coupons she had at the register ($10 off total).  She was super nice and that made my day!  ;)  I just saw this collection at Ulta the other day, so if you haven't seen it yet, check there!


Here's what I got:


 Left to Right:  Cockatoo's Wisdom, Cockatoo's Mystery , Owl's Night, Amazon Flash


 

CHARMING COCKATOO'S BLUSH
This a peachy pink blush.




SULTRY RAVEN'S BLUSH
This is a mauvey pink blush.  This suits my light complexion well!  love this blush!

 


SULTRY RAVEN'S POUT
This is a nudey peach lipstick.  I love nudes so I love this color!




SULTRY RAVEN'S GAZE


Note: The silver and black in this palette are the same as the ones in the L'Oreal HIP metallic Duo in Platinum.



CHARMING COCKATOO'S GAZE



 WATCHFUL OWL'S GAZE


Note:  The Gold and black/brown in this palette are similar to the one in the L'Oreal HIP duo in Gilded.



I've used all the products from this collection, and do like them!  Some of the eyeshadow's are dupes from other L'Oreal shadows so if you have those, you don't need these unless you want the other colors in the palette. 

I hope to do some tutorials with these soon!  ;)

Have you guys purchased from this collection?  If so, what are your thoughts?


<3 Krystal







5 comments:

Lyricallyness said...

Yay! You got some! Awesome right!? :)

Unknown said...

@ Lyricallyness - Yes! they are nice! :)

Unknown said...

Ola querida seu blog e maravilhosoo amei
ja estou te seguindo !!!
e adorariia de ver voce a no
meu blog me seguindo e me visitando
te espero la viu !!!!
www.morenalumake-up.blogspot.com

Besooooooooooooo

organic lipstick said...

I love the colors...and the quality of Loreal is much better than most in the market fully laden with chemicals though...I love the earthy shades myself.

Darlene said...

/What blush is swatched with the CHARMING COCKATOO'S GAZE