Back in Feb or March, I picked up the Physicians Formula (PF) Organic Wear Jumbo Lash Mascara from CVS Pharmacy for around $9.99. At this time, there were some new physicians formula products that had mail-in rebates stickers attached to them. This particular mascara had a rebate in which I was able to pretty much try the product for free. I just had to print and fill out a rebate form from the PF website, then mail it in with my receipt, rebate sticker and rebate form. Weeks later, I received a check for almost the full amount ($9.09). Anyway, that's besides the point of this post...LOL.
I used this mascara off and on for about a month, then started using it consistently until it was beat to death. Overall I did like it but not enough to re-purchase it. I didn't hate it nor did I LOVE it! There are other mascaras out there that I prefer over this one.
Here are some PROS and CONS...
* 100% Organic
* Lengthens and seperates lashes pretty well
* Flexible brush
* Available at mutiple retailers (CVS, Walgreens, Ulta, etc...)
* Brush doesn't come to a point at the end (tip) which makes it hard to get into the inner lashes
* Formula is a bit on the dry side which over time becomes flakey
* Medium to larger brush which might be an issue for those with shorter lashes (just depends on your brush size preference)
Have you tried this mascara? What are your thoughts?
xo Krystal xo