Sunday, June 5, 2011

Palladio Green to Go Look

Hey Beauties!
I popped into Sally's Beauty Supply last month just to see if they had anything new that would spike my interest.   I noticed they had some new Palladio Herbal eyeshadow quads.  This particular palette (Green to Go) caught my eye.  I've really been into green eyeshadows lately, so I had to purchase it and I'm so glad I did.  I've used it many times already and love it. 




Products used:

FACE:
* Palladio Herbal Oil-Free Foundation - Fair
* Neutrogena Healthy Skin Custum Glow Blush & Bronzer - Posie Glow

EYES:
* Maybelline Define-A-Brow - Dark Blonde
* Ulta Professional Eye Primer
* Palladio Herbal Eyeshadow Quad - Green to Go
* Maybelline One by One Mascara - Black

LIPS:
Rimmel London Lasting Finish Lipstick - Airy Fairy




<3 Krystal aka MakeupNme

DISCLAIMER:  All products in this video were purchased by me.

2 comments:

Francesca said...

i love how the green e/s makes your eyes pop!

francescaxdoll.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

@Francesca - Thank you doll!