Tuesday, October 30, 2012
LORAC Pro Palette Tutorial: Fall Look
Here is a fall look using my LORAC Pro Palette that I've been loving so much! In this palette you get a full row of mattes and a full row of shimmers. The quality of these eyeshadows are fantastic. They have great pigmentation and blend nicely.
* BareMinerals Ready Foundation - Medium
* BareMinerals Ready Bronzer - High Dive
* Ulta Blush - Girlie
* LORAC Behind the Scenes Eye Primer
* LORAC Pro Palette - Gold, Garnet, Taupe, Nude, Creme, Deep Plum
* Maybelline Line Stiletto Ultimiate Precision Liquid Eyeliner - Blackest Black
* Joradana Bestlash Extreme Volumizing Mascara - Black
* NYX Lipliner Pencil - Prune
* Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick - Plum Baby
Krystal aka MakeupNme
DISCLAIMER: All products mentioned were purchased by me.