Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Twilight Inspired Smokey Eye / Tutorial *Requested*

Hey Lovelys!
I received a request from my subscriber, CutiePiePigPot, to do a twilight inspired tutorial! ;)
I came up with a purple taupe smokey eye.  I love taupe's! <3



..::PRODUCTS USED::..

EYES:
* Too Faced Shadow Insurance
* Ulta eyeshadows - Naked, Twilight, Sable & Galaxy
* Prestige eyeshadow - Perfection
* Maybelline Eyestudio Master Drama eyeliner - Midnight Master
* L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara - Black

FACE:
* Milani Powder Mosaics - Touch O'Sun
* Ulta Blush - Brocade

LIPS:
* Rimmel London 1000 Kisses - Tiramisu
* L'Oreal Fairest Nude Lipcolor


<3  Krystal aka MakeupNme

DISCLAIMER: All products mentioned were purchased by me. All opinions are honest and my own.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Every pretty look, i hope u can follow me back Britters89.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Thank you hun! :) I'll check out your blog now