Wednesday, August 3, 2011

July Collective Haul

Hey Beauties!
This is a July collective haul post.  These are some things I purchased throughout July and also a swap that I did with CoachbyNicole, who is my friend on youtube and twitter.  You should check her out, she's super sweet!

CoachByNicole:
  • http://twitter.com/#!/CoachByNicole
  • http://www.youtube.com/user/CoachByNicole
  • http://www.coachbynicole.com/coachbynicole/Home.html





So CoachbyNicole sent me this HUGE NYX Makeup Artist Kit!  I've used it a few times now and love it.  It has 35 eyeshadows, 3 bronzers, 5 blushes and 5 lipcolors.  This worked great for me when I went out of town.  

I apologize for pictures being washed out!  "/





So.....I've been wanting the Winterberry palette from CoastalScents for such a long time..well because I love purples!!! I finally purchased it when Coastal Scents had it on sale for 40% off.  I just had to snatch it up! I think it ended up being like $11-12.  :) Can we say "GONGA?"

 Along with the Winterberry palette, I purchased the Coastal Scents 28 Neutral palette because it was 33% off.


 
At Ulta, I purchased the RealTechniques Blush Brush by Samantha Chapman from Pixiwoo.
I LOVE THEIR TUTORIALS!!!! :)


On twitter, FaceFront cosmetics was hosting a giveaway, which I ended up winning.  I was able to select one eyeshadow pigment from their website as my prize.  I picked "Early Spring."



I finally hit pan on my favorite NYX Blush in "Angel."  I wanted a backup but at Ulta they don't carry that shade (sad face), so I decided to try this one in "Peach." I like Angel a lot more then this one, but it's still a nice color for my fair complexion.



I saw these new Maybelline Eyestudio Master Drama eyeliners at Ulta, so picked up two of them:  
"Bold Brown and Midnight Master."
 

 I was poking around the Elf section at Target, and noticed their creme/gel eyeliners.  I picked up the one in Metallic Olive.  It looks a metallic olive in the picture but it looks more of a brown when swatched.  I have yet to use it and see how it looks on the eye.  :)


I love the texture and pigmentation of Lorac eyeshadows, so I pick up this limited edition set in TantalEYES.  It also comes with a body bronzer, but I was mostly interested in the eyeshadows.  :)


 I love these colors!
-White with a Gold undertone, Copper, a warm toned Bronze and an Olive Green -



 I've been wanting to try the Milani baked blushes, but I couldn't find them at any of my local stores and I didn't want to make an online purchase for only a couple items.  Last month I ended up finding them at Kmart and also at my nearest Walgreen's, which just started carrying Milani.  I picked up two.

This one is "Dolce pink."  It's pretty pink with a gold shimmer!

 
This one is "Luminoso" which is a peachy color.  I LOVE this one!  


I found this pack of 3 EOS lip balms on clearance for only $4.99 at Walgreens!



Sally Hansen came out with a new fall collection of their Inta-Dry FastDry Nail Colors.  
I picked up the one in Ruby Red and Bronze Ablaze.


Bronze Ablaze

Puewww that was a lot of stuff!  haha...



If you would like any swatches or reviews on any of these items, please let me know!  :)

<3 Krystal

No comments: