Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Studio Tools Brush Review

Good Day lovleys!
If you're just starting out with makeup or if your looking for a cheaper alternative on brushes, then read further. I own 5 Studio Tools brushes that I purchased at Target. Not only are they good quality but they won't put a hole in your pocket. From my personal experience, these brushes are soft, no shedding, no bleeding and get they get the job done. I would highly recommend these to anyone who doesn't want to spend a lot of money on cosmetic brushes but want something that actually works well. Below is a list of the brushes that I own from Studio Tools.
  • Smudge Brush- under $2
  • Medium Shadow Brush - under $2
  • Large Shadow Brush - under $2
  • Contour Brush $1.99
  • Dual Fiber Brush $6.99
Unfortunately, they don't offer these brushes online, only in-store at Target.


No comments: